Nissan Service Centre
Nissan Service & Maintenance
Welcome to Kitchener Nissan's state-of-the-art Nissan Service Centre. No one knows your Nissan better than our dedicated team of Nissan service specialists. As soon as you see your service engine soon light, we are here to help you with everything from oil changes, to body repairs and engine maintenance. As an official Nissan Service Centre, we are fully equipped to have your Nissan running as good new when it leaves our dealership.
While you wait for your service to be completed we invite you to relax in our Cafe. Here you will find hot and cold refreshments, WiFi and a television. Enjoy comfort and ease of mind at our dealership while we service your Nissan.
All our service centre customers can enjoy the following amenities:
- Shuttle service to and from the dealership
- Genuine Nissan parts and accessories
- 7 service bays and a dedicated alignment rack
- Brand new alignment machine
- Full-time qualified Nissan Certified Service Specialists
- Overnight/Early-Bird drop off service
We are delighted to be able to offer our customers a FREE courtesy shuttle service that'll drop you off and pick you up anywhere in the Kitchener/Waterloo area. We will get you to your destination while our expert service technicians get to work.
How Often Should you Service your Nissan?
Different Nissan models have different maintenance schedules depending on the vehicle type, amount driven and age of the vehicle. Whilst your vehicle has been designed to drive for years on end, taking care of your Nissan is paramount to maintaining its performance and reliability on the road.
Factors that affect Your Car Service Schedule
Applying preventative maintenance to your vehicle is the best way to keep it's performance at peak levels. There are many different factors that can affect your Nissan car or SUVs performance especially in the ever-changing seasons of Canada:
- Taking shorter trips with your vehicles places greater stress on the parts and can increase your cars maintenance frequency.
- Freezing cold and snow can dramatically effect how your vehicle performs and it is paramount to take the necessary steps to ensure your vehicle is ready for the Canadian winter.
- Summer can bring different strains on your vehicle if it sitting in traffic for long periods during the hotter summer months putting greater emphasis on your vehicles cooling systems.
- Different vehicle loads (i.e. towing or cargo), terrain (snow, sand, mud etc.) and other vehicle factors.
For newer Nissan models we recommend every 8000 km or 6 months that your vehicle undertake a standard maintenance service. For older vehicles we do recommend that you give our service department a call at 519-744-1188 and we will help you determine your service and maintenance schedule.
Drive away with peace of mind when you service your Nissan at Kitchener Nissan.